Sweet and Sour Chicken from my mother-in-law's old cookbook





This delicious recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken comes from my mother-in-law's old Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. We double it when there are alot of us! We serve it on top of hot, white rice, and toss chow mein noodles and almonds on top. Sooooooo good! When I made it for dinner a few nights ago, I had the chance to use even MORE of my new Mahatma rice! (I am a BzzAgent, and my current BzzReports are for Mahatma Rice.) Boy was I excited, most people think rice is rice, and I am sure some has to do with the way people cook it, but I am telling you, Mahatma rice cooks up fluffy, yet stays together, hot, but not mushy, my goodness it's the best rice ever! I can't believe I never picked up a bag of this (used-to-be-called S and W) stuff!!! I don't know why my Nikon decided to disappear into hiding, so I am sad that I didn't get pictures this time around! Just know that if you come across the Mahatma rice in the store, it's a new name, but it's the best rice ever! :)

Comments

Popular Posts